You are a unique year!
Your last few months also make you one-of-a-kind, living through unprecedented times for those completing school exams.
This club is a space for you to share your experiences of living and studying through the lockdown.
Share your experiences and your hopes and plans for the future. You can also upload photographs.
Don't forget to recall all those memories you have of your time at The College; the successes, the failures, both in the classroom and on the sports' fields. You will also have stories to tell about the teaching staff.
Make The Class of 2021 Club a place you can return to in the future to remind yourself of all these things. And whilst you're elsewhere on the website, get to know your fellow older Lerpoolians. They have a lot to share in terms of experience, mentoring and support for you.
• Only 2021 Leavers can join this club (plus club moderator). No school teaching staff has access.
• Be polite, positive, and constructive. The club moderator(s) will remove inappropriate comments.
• All comments made on this Club page are private to the Club members.
• Each Friday, Club members will receive a “rounding up” email of all the latest news from the previous Friday.
• You won’t miss any of the news and stories if you can’t find time to log on during the week.
• Make your club a success. Post stories, memories and pictures of your time at Liverpool College.
• Share what you have been doing since you left so your friends won't forget you.
• This is a dedicated Club and webpage. It does not track you as Social Media does.
• There are no adverts. It is solely for the use and benefit of the alumni of Liverpool College.